Dear "Evans Law",

I am not going to answer, you can keep wasting your time calling with your nonsense, thank God for autoreject, I am not going to answer....ever and I am sure most of the people on here that have read the bullcrap you do to people are not either, get a life.

You can call with your fake file number all you want, I work for the sheriffs office and know how real lawyers conduct business, you sirs and madams are no real law firm, I have to write 100 words, so I guess I will keep bashing Evans Law Associates, you are frauds! There made it 101 words! Good day.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of evans law associates customer care from Evans Law Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Evans Law Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Evans Law Associates for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Evans Law Associates?

Comments

Sawyer, Minnesota, United States #1203111

Yea they keep calling me to n on top of being rude n basically trash talking n threats