1K views

I received a call from "Evans Law & Associates".I had been "delinquent" on a credit card bill for less than $300 which I forget about while living in another state.

The matter was only brought to my attention recently. So I have been in the process of consolidating this along with another very small amount of debt to get it paid. However this morning I get a call from some weird 800 number. Naturally I do not pick up these kinds of numbers on my personal cell phone especially during a primary season with all of the political phone calls being made as well.

So I am thinking maybe this is why I got this phone call. However after doing some research they are not an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau which leads me to believe they are running some kind of scam. I will not call them back, and upon further research I am noticing even more treacherous behavior on their behalf. The company was closed now it is somehow reopened.

I am almost certain this is a scam. Be careful with this business name.

I am not even sure if it is legitimate.I'm finding addresses for them in NY & MA.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss debt collection. Evans Law Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Evans Law Associates.

Had an Experience with Evans Law Associates?

Comments